Post update problem with web viewer

And your webviewer is not working on either Firefox or Chrome? Just to clarify.

1 Like

I have tried Chrome, firefox, and internet explorer. There’s really no need to go any deeper into the weeds on this browser subject…

2 Likes

App is updated, but maybe not requirments for new update such as flash and java. Very critical

1 Like

Further to the thread, right picture is from my viewer app, left is from the webviewer. taken at the same time. like 5 mins ago.

and no I posted those because they work(sarcasm)…of course they arent working thats why I put them in the support format that they ask for everytime…

Further to that, if it was a flash or java issue, they wouldnt push out a release of the app if flash/java release wasnt out yet to the public. If they did, thats bad programming. Thats like releasing a video game on a brand new engine that no computer is able to use. No one does that.

EDIT: I get you are trying to help, but posting the same thing over and over without reading what people are saying doesnt help

1 Like

Simmer Simmer, Because your android works and not PC, that tells me its probably flash and java, but lets try one thing before you go verify for me your java and flash is updated.

Switch account on PC by clicking on your Account Symbol/Letter
Log back in to Viewer.

If not Flash and Java %99. Unless 7007 error means no internet, then I have a different idea as well, just bear with me. I’ll get you up and running again.

2 Likes

May also be BLUESTACKS causing an issue too possibly. I use to use Bluestacks back in highschool check out the link below (Bluestacks is very high on resources)

You do all those and, all are up to date, and you still have problems try different emulator if that’s whats is having viewing issues. But you shouldn’t be having PC browser issues with everything updated.

Your using the PC browsers for viewing correct, not the emulator droid browser. You just got cameras hooked up to the emulator and use a browser to view on same pc as the emulator?

@lonely.grrrly.7
I’m not Tech Support but I am a Computer Tech, and just been a user since it was founded Jan 2015

@kassquatched
How diid you make out?

Woah. I thought I had technical difficulties! Holy :cow: I just got a glimpse of the shadow of my ignorance when it comes to devices & all etc.
I really am very impressed with how the support team works.
:sunglasses: You guys rock

3 Likes

Hi guys,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Our engineering team team is looking into this right now. In the meantime, please provide us the screenshot by following the steps below:

1. Clear the Website cache. You can check out how here:
    https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en
  2. Log in Alfred Webviewer
  3. Press F12
  4. Click the ““Console”” category on the upper right
  5. Screenshot the page and send it to us

If You see the web address, https://bosh.my-alfred.com/xmpp-httpbind/, on the right-hand side after step 4, please click it and launch Alfred Webviewer again to see whether the situation persists.

Look forward to hearing back from you.

1 Like

Thanks for the CHROME info, how bout a Firefox link

Thank you Ricardo, I logged in this morning and everything worked fine. No changes were made to any of my fully updated (java and flash) devices… I’ve logged into the webviewer with no issues. So what ever was done on your end worked great for my issue.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Glad to hear that the problem no longer exists. Our engineers found a bug yesterday and fixed it right away.

Thanks again for reporting the issue here and help us identify it. If you have any further question/feedback, feel free to contact us at any time!

1 Like

Just wondering if any of the videos is recorded can anyone see them or it’s private I didn’t know nothing about this now am going through my boyfriens phone and I was shocked of him I think he don’t even know he has about 125 recorded events of him oh wow my boyfriend I have been with him for 6 yeas today I found out through couple videos I just watched of him having sex with another man I don’t know how to think I mean am open minded but why he never mentioned any of that. We have a beautiful open minded relationship to me I get turned on by seeing men making out am just confused should I ask him and protend that I don’t know or should I wake him up now or what I do am so lost now and he is crossed dressed and a bottom seems like he receives as a women with a man omg am going crazy now

2 Likes

He cheated, not trustworthy ever again. Relationship is ruined. You’ll always be wondering now without solid proof. And being monitored to prove means no trust. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

Um. Yeah this isn’t a relationship forum. But since you asked, just leavr

2 Likes

Because he is a little embarrased to say anything to you or worried you will either think less of him or make fun of him.
I assume you have talked but if not… Just let him know you know and that you find it hot. That will get him sexually excited and you can share his bisexualness with him. Should only make you a stronger closer couple.

Please help me with this

Hi,

Have you tried to open Alfred WebViewer in an Incognito Mode to see if it works?

Same problem in Incognito

Please continue the discussion at