🔎 Poll: Which Premium Feature Attracts You the Most? Let Alfred Hear Your VOICE

We have a poll for everyone! Among all the Alfred Premium features, which one attracts you the most? Let us know what you think!

Which feature makes you want to try Alfred Premium most?

• Get access to exclusive features on all devices
  • Stream, record, and playback in HD
  • Take a closer look with Zoom
  • Get the alerts you want to see with AI-powered Person Detection
  • Record longer Motion Events up to 120 secs
  • Customize the schedule for Motion Detection based on your needs
  • No more ads. Promise.
  • Unlimited cloud storage for videos from the last 30 days

0 voters

Voting Period: July 11th to 21st, 2019

Thanks for the vote! Your feedback enables us to continually improve our services. Head below to let us know why you voted for a certain feature in the comments section.

Alfred says "One More Step!" What's next?
You Can Schedule Motion Detection Now with Alfred Premium!
My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story
Tips for Making Alfred Work on Your Xiaomi Device
Tips for Making Alfred Works on Your Huawei Device
Zoom Support for Alfred Premium
pinned globally #2

@ricardo Ummm… where is this access to the AI powered person detection!!! Let me guess… IOS only not Android right?!

Hey Jake,

For the moment, Person Detection is exclusively available on iOS version 2.0.0 and up (Camera running iOS 11 and up). The Android version is coming up in the very near future.

Read more about Person Detection here:
https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1590874

Are you looking forward to this feature?

When are we (Android users) going to get it? After all, we are premium users as well!!

For Android devices, since there are many brands and models to test, our engineering team is currently working hard on it. We will bring this improvement to our Android version as soon as possible. Please stay tuned!

As a suggestion… you COULD service Flagship devices first since they are a premium device and most capable in my mind. Also, that would put my Samsung S10 first in line.:wink::grin: lol.

its so nice,i m first time using

How do you turn person detection on

Hi,

Person Detection is not available on Android devices yet. We will have a tutorial for you as soon as we roll out the feature. Stay tuned to Alfred Center!