Please delete my manually created account

I manually created this account instead of using google authentication, could you please delete my account I no longer need it

manually created this account instead of using google authentication, could you please delete my account I no longer need it

1 Like

Hi @7450e4e6280d39e8eeb5

Thank you for reaching out!

If you want to have your account removed, please tap the sidebar and select “Report an Issue” on the app, and then select “Account & Privacy” -> “Delete account.” Our customer support team will soon process your request.

1 Like

Hi, @hano_sek

Thank you for reaching out!

If you want to have your account removed, please tap the sidebar and select “Report an Issue” on the app, and then select “Account & Privacy” -> “Delete account.” Our customer support team will soon process your request.

Yeah this isn’t very useful, as soon as you click Delete Account it directs you to a page which says

" Technically you do not have an Alfred account.
Since Alfred allows you l to sign in with any type of email, you don’t actually create an account for Alfred. Instead, you grant us access to the essential parts of your email account that we need for Alfred to work. Therefore, all you have to do is revoke Alfred’s access to your email account. For Google accounts, here’s how you revoke access."

This isn’t really true, I created an account using an email address and a password meaning you have this entry in a database somewhere. I want this deleted. Can you look at the email of this forum account and delete the Alfred account registered with it? Thanks

@luke.yeh
@john.wang

3 Likes