Picture Quality

video

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: iPhone 4S
OS Version: 9.3.5 (latest from apple for this phone)
AppVersion: 1.12.0 (Build 858)

Hello - I recently upgraded my camera phones and both lost video resolution. It looks like the resolution i had on the free version. When i upgraded to paid service, the resolution was high. I have good wifi. How do i get high resolution back?

Hi Jason,

Thanks for visiting Alfred Center!

To deliver higher-resolution feed, the Premium version is more data-intensive. If the connection is weak/not stable, it might affect the quality of HD live feed.

Would you be able to send us a link to an Event so we can take a look and offer you more specific advice?

You can run a camera health check to find out your connectivity status:

Hope this helps!

Is there ANYTHING @ ALL that can be done on the “VIEWING” end to improve the resolution side of the image that can/will allow the display to be tweaked to a better “end image” that can possible be taken
:thinking: ? And that’s No Bull:poop:…

Dfhhioiyffghhooiffgop8y

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for the inquiry!

Alfred’s resolution depends on a variety of factors, including device model, light, and connection speed. Experimenting with the connection as well as setup could yield a more satisfying result.

You can also try Alfred Premium, which offers HD viewing/recording, ad-removal, 30-day Event storage, Motion Events up to 120-sec long, as well as Zoom! Find out more about the package as well as watching some comparison videos users shared with us here:

Hope this helps!