Phantom video

video

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.
so i downloaded the alfred security app on my alcatel fierce phone… at first i got great video and was able to capture ppl that otherwise i couldnt without this security camera… my problem is…when an event happens its never loaded on to the video format… but i do get statistics such as time and date. This is on the camers … i acess my moments on my pc. And there are events as of today…except i dont have the video. What i see is the alfred image on every event logged in. What do i do? HELP!!!
Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: Alcatel one touch 4037T
OS Version: Android 4.4.2
AppVersion: Android app version 1658

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi Jaime,

Thank you for visiting Alfred Center!

There are two possible reasons that could cause this:

1. Your connection is not very stable.

What Alfred does when an Event is generated is uploading a snapshot first. In a few seconds, the video should follow. If the Internet is cut off before the video can be uploaded however, only the snapshot will be available.

Please connect your Camera to a more stable internet to prevent this issue from happening again.

1. Your Camera Phone is running out of internal storage space.

Please free up some space to see if that fixes the problem.

Hope it helps!

Thank u… Will try ur suggestions…

You’re welcome and thank you for being a great friend and I have been trying to get in touch.

November 25, 2018 4:32 PM (Europe: Paris), November 25, 2018 7:32 AM (America: Los Angeles)