Paid and now it stopped working

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to check the FAQs and try the Search feature on Alfred Center to find related topics.

If you still need help or suggestion from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

1 Like

Same here. Paid, work for few days, then stopped working. After report issue, they said they would contact me in 14 days!!!

1 Like

Same here. Paid for subscription and now it does not work. Read all the “to do’s”. Nothing!

I also paid and tried the how to and it don’t work …everything worked before they took my credit card what the eff

There is now an app update. Let’s all try it and hope for the best! Mine did not update automatically even though my devices are set for automatic app updates. I had to do it manually.

Good luck to all of us!

Forget it. Do not update. Now it will not connect at all. The camera shows that it’s on but neither of my other viewer devices will connect. I updated all of them :cry::cry::cry:

OK I guess it is over an hour ago that I posted. I have now removed and reinstalled the app on both of my viewing devices. Took a lot of waiting and a lot of trying but finally connected. I will see how long it lasts and I will update here with progress reports .

Update. Another hour. Now I seem to be able to connect using the iPad viewer but not the iPhone 7 viewer, Which is the newest of my three devices. They are all updated to the current iOS as of a couple of days ago. The device being used as camera is an iPhone 5s. Right now it still seems to be staying connected. Are these reports helping anyone?

Do cameras AND viewers need to be on ‘guided access’ or just the camera device?

Welcome to Alfred you have paid to use your own equipment and do all your own setup and fault finding whilst paying your own internet WiFi data connection. Congratulations.