On another Note

Besides all this talk about Cheating… would you guys agree there Should not be NO types of secrets betwee a Relationship of more than ten years? for example stuff as Dumb as apass word?

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera:

I think that should be only u want to give them the password cause if u as me for mine trust is gone cause why would u need to see my stuff inless u dont trust me

1 Like

How can I get multi cam to work w basic I have multi cams hooked up n the show there working on them but can’t seem to receive ON my main device?

i must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their cheating spouse . your special commitment to solving a cheater across appeared to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. this useful spy guide indicates much a person like me and even more to a union who always want to know if their spouse is loyal or not. thanks medialord; from everyone of us. deep down in my heart I highly recommend hacksecrete@gmail. c om call and text him +1(617) 402-2260 He is a panacea to all spy job. this is great