Not getting notifications

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: Samsung s8 plus
OS Version: android 7.0
AppVersion: 3.8.7.8

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Only getting notifications at night and very I frequently. Often I have to go through the library to see if I’ve had visitors, the motion detect is on and so is the notification option turned on.

Hi @dilkumar192,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

Could you unplug your Camera Phone and see if you get a notification?

If not, you might have to check your settings:

Also, make sure notifications from Alfred have been enabled on your device.

Let me know how it turns out!

If I have a device in my trust circle that had switched off notifications will I still receive them?

Hi @dilkumar192,

Thank you for reaching out!

While only Camera owners can enable/disable Motion Detection, you can switch notifications on/off as you wish.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

I have all the settings as suggested. I used Alfred on another phone and it worked fine. But I’m still not getting notifications from the motion detector, but events do store for playback later.

Hi @dilkumar192,

We noticed your Viewer device is an S8. Please give the tips here a go and let us know if it helps!

Hi, can I ask why you you asked about plugged in or not? I’m getting notifications when not plugged in but non when plugged in.

Hi,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

The one you are receiving is Battery Notifications. Please read more about it here:

Hope this helps!