No puedo ver en directo, solo grabaciones

Mi problema es que no puedo ver en directo, como cámara son dos celulares Sony y una tablet Samsung, y el celular que recepciona es Sony. Antes podía ver sin problema. Ahora solo puedo ver las grabaciones de movimientos.
Si yo pago, qué me garantiza que voy a poder ver? No me puedo arriesgar a pagar, porque en dólares para mi es muy caro, 1 dolar = 37 pesos argentinos.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

There is no guarantee. It is down to you the end user to make sure that everything works with your hardware and networking before paying which is why the free version is the same as the pay version but without the Bell’s and whistles.
@mariaursich
Regards.

Me lo imaginaba. Te agradezco mucho! Abrazo!

Sweet. Your very welcome.

Hola Maria,

¡Bienvenido a Alfred Center!

If you have connectivity problem, please follow the troubleshooting steps here to solve the issue: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1073315

The most likely reasons are

1. the Camera is offline because the reception is poor.
    How to… Help Alfred Get the Most out of Your WiFi
  2. the Power key or the Home key is pressed.
    Why am I advised not to press the power key or home key?

Your Camera should have no problem staying online when it is fed with a strong and steady internet connection. Please give it a try!

@mariaursich like I said, it’s down to the end user to make sure all the hardware and networking are working and compatible. All you have to do is all the hard work and provide the hardware the internet connection and the installation and any fault finding and tinkering that may or may not be required and once you are happy with all the work you have done to get Alfred working properly then if you choose you can pay £25 a year to have your motion detection videos a little bit longer. Because anything above that your phone is already capable of achieving…
Regards.