Night vision became blurry this days

It seems the night vision become blurry again…
hard to identify things during night…

Oh, no!!! We need to bring Alfred back to work.
@Jj_Envi
Would you please give us more clues so we can identify and solve the problem sooner?

1. Does this happen to one of your cameras or all of your cameras? Which ones?
  2. I am afraid that this sounds silly, but did you try cleaning the camera lens?
  3. Can you give us a few before/after screenshots or videos?
  4. Was there any change in the environment? WiFi? Lighting?

Thank you!

hey, thanks for the reply, please let me know if there is a way I can provide those images privately, BTW the camera lens is always clean and WIFI is good, but when the light dims, it seems like the app is trying to get the best focus but it can’t, so right after its finished adjust the auto focus, the sight become very blurry…I am using the “sony lt26i” and I believe there is another man had same problem as I do, you probably could get another phone model from him. Hope these info help.

Yes, send them to support@my-alfred.com and cc renee@my-alfred.com
thank you soooo much!!!

I’m currently using the Alfred App and in the beginning the app worked great even at night, I could image just fine with the filter on. However, recently it no longer works. All I get is a blurry vision/image. I can’t use it at night anymore. The image below is the best picture I could take.

I was interested in purchasing but if this is what kind of image I am going to get at night, it won’t work

My viewer is samsung S7 Edge and my camera is Motorola Moto E4 Plus

Hi @saras.shah81 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We are sorry to hear what you have experienced. Could you try to add a bit light around and see whether you get the same result? For the moment, Alfred low light filter still needs a bit light to work. Please find some tips for optimizing its performance here:

Hope it helps! Let us know if you need further assistance!

I have same issue with it looking good in the begging then goes blurry

I’ve been through 7 or 8 phones for this same problem. One suggestion to try is turn your phone around and use the other camera for a whole day/night cycle. If you see big improve.ments in the clarity of the night vision, then the problem is the camera it’s self. The CMOS sensor past the lense will degrade over time. More so if its in direct sunlight. If you can see the sun in your viewer device then your camera isn’t going to last very long. Google ir damage to security cameras .

@shiklejunk maybe try a little illumination
Motion detection on night vision
Hope this is helpful.