Newbie struggling

I have workmen in my home and some stuff has gone wrong. So I’ve just downloaded the app on three phones so I can record and view what is happening.

1. I have turned on Motion Detection and while I can see a few photos captured of people, I can’t see any videos. I see the Download button is grayed out and it’s important I can review what has occurred. Please advise.

2. On the webviewer on my laptop shows “Camera offline (7007)” for both cameras. But my iPhone shows both cameras working fine. Any advice?

Thanks so much!

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred. Chances are:

1. Your connection is not very stable.

What Alfred does when an Event is generated is uploading a snapshot first. In a few seconds, the video should follow. If the Internet is cut off before the video can be uploaded however, only the snapshot will be available.

Please set your Camera in a place with stronger network reception from the tip here: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/512947

1. Your Camera Phone is running out of internal storage space (RAM) or overheating.

Please reboot your Camera device every couple of days or free up some space.

With regards to WebViewer issue, please go through this checklist to see if the problem can be eliminated. If the issue persists, please contact us from Alfred app > Menu > Report an Issue. We would take further investigation.

Hope it helps!