Neighborhood Dog got into my chicken coop!

I have pet chickens. A dog was able to come through a window in the henhouse that had plastic fencing material to keep the chickens in. He chased my chickens but my neighbor rescued them before it was too late. https://alfred.camera/tv/rJF5Kse0Q

Oh my. Thank God they are ok

@hammeripcamera LOL chickencam, love it. looks like he was just rousing them a bit, All’s well that ends well. Chickencam love it.
Regards

From the looks of the dog he kinda looks like he is a coon hunting dog but he mistakes the chickens for coons… I’ve seen this happen once before in my life at 1 my friends house… His coon dog got inside the chicken coup like that one did except he tried get ahold of 1 of his fighting roosters & needless to say his dog never got back inside the coup ever again after that night… Ole Red Rooster put it to him. LOL… But cool lil video. Now u know exactly which one dog that’s been getting inside it. If nobody owns him just call your animal control officer & they’ll come round him up. But at least make sure he don’t belong to anybody before u call them so u can give him a chance at life u know…