Name That New Feature and Get Alfred Plus For FREE!

Name%20that%20new%20feature

Hey Superheroes,

If you want to get Alfred Plus for FREE or be a part of Alfred’s Creativity Squad, now’s your chance! We’d like to invite you to name an upcoming new feature for us!

Quick Look :eyes:

Date

21th - 25th December 2018

Eligibility

All users from English-speaking countries.

*For non-English speakers, please check this post out!

New Feature (temporarily called “Person Detection”)

It’s kinda like Motion Detection, but the new algorithm can tell if the object being captured is human. We think maybe you have a better idea of how to name it!

How do I Participate? :scroll:

Step 1: Take a look at the latest version of Alfred

Go to Camera Settings > Motion Detection > Detection Mode, and you’ll find this new Premium feature.

Can't find the new feature on your phone? Click here to find out why!

For the moment, Person Detection is exclusively available on iOS version 938 and later (Camera running iOS 11 and later). The Android version is coming up in the very near future.

Also, since it is an Alfred Premium feature, free users might not be able to switch to Person Detection mode. Upgrade now to take a try of how it works!

You are welcome to join this challenge no matter you can see the feature or not!

Step 2: Fill out this form

This event is over. Thank you for participating!

In the form, you will see a detailed introduction of the new features and related in-app settings. If you think the original name is not good or deserves a better name, please write down what you think it should be called!

Step 3: If your idea gets adopted, you can get a Lottery!

Lottery :gift:

Alfred Plus

If your idea gets adopted, we’d like to offer you a lottery which would possibly win Alfred Plus, a membership that removes all ads permanently! More than that, we will put your name on the Roll of Honor in this post. If you already are a Plus or Premium member, you can gift the membership to your family member or your friend.

Alfred Security Signs

For those who have fully completed the form, we’d also like to offer you a lottery which would possibly win the unique Alfred Security Signs! (Please note that shipping is not included.)

The result of the lottery will come out and be published here in January 2019. We will contact the winner through Email directly. Please stay tuned!

Roll of Honor :crown:

2son
A Coley
Adnan
Alex
alexdeardorff
Angsto the Clown
austinswanson8
Baskets
blob59
carlosjb6276
cerbo
Chant
Chrstn
Chylle
deteccion de personas en movimiento
Dgaf
Escape606
FunkadaddyliciousOne :crown: Winner of Alfred Plus :crown:
GGuy
Hyperburst
InvisibleAOD
Izzy
J
jacqueliene9
jAishO
James
James
Jay gee
JMI DESIGNS
Jojo
JS
Killaz
Laloka
Lilmissfierce :crown: Winner of Alfred Security Signs :crown:
Mark Byron
Marv
Matteo
MBayomi
Mikey
MrDIY
My-take-on-it
Nate Dogg
Naveen
NicoNotNekoMeow
Nurul Fikri
Person detection
Person Detection 12
Pinkylee
Rabbit
Rob
runaway567
shaneoneill28
soulroach
splatmatt
Spyanizer
Stan
star hero move
terry8c
TheRealCMob
ulises207
Whit
You Can Call Me Al

Provide Your Feedback :love_letter:

Make your creativity come true in the next version of Alfred! If you have any thoughts or feedback about this plan, please share it with us by replying directly to this post. We’d like to hear from you!

Все хорошо, но почему сначала 30с после 5с съёмка

CwVasAa, azz CV CDC"«ax’s CDC’s ZZxxx SCC CV zZ x5d cxx CSC”:’”" 'a xzaZ_zzzzCV CVC z CVC aCNBazzzC zZZDZZABRZE’SZ FC_zzxzr*$*\C

Well I got Android on every camera &my own phone too so I won’t see this feature for a few more days until y’all release an update for it. &yes I’m sure it’ll be a great option!! Just hurry with the Android release please & thanks to all the developers of Alfred!

I’ve cast my vote for “HilDA” Human identification and Detection Algorithm, the “L” is thrown in for effect. Hilda was a soap opera character, basically a nosey Parker, busy body, curtain twitcher sort of character,
3007744_0
She didn’t like to miss out on anything, a perfect companion for Alfred.

God bless her.

Hi @vasa101188,

Could you tell us a bit more about your idea? Thanks for the help!

@fordescape606,

It’s coming very soon! Our engineering team is working their best. Please stay tuned to future updates! Let us know if you have any other feedback. :slight_smile:

@pinkylee020,

This is one of the most creative answers! We will definitely look in this. You are welcome to share more of your thoughts here with us at any time! Regards.

@ricardo been called a lot of things but creative is a first for me. :grin:. Incase of any copy right Co concerns there is always PiPa person identification protocol algorithm.