My s9 plus phone getting error 1010 saying i need to autherize it recording my two camera but on my s9 pluse my viewing camera live feeds not working please help im upset as i pay money and this happens i can view reording but to watch a live camera i get that error 1010
Thanks for reporting the issue!
Here are the debugging steps you can try:
- Update Alfred to the latest version. Alfred runs best when all devices run the same version.
- Clear the cache and data of Alfred (How to Give Alfred a Fresh Start)
- Turn WiFi off and back on again on the device.
- Make sure the date and time are correct.
- Reboot the device.
- Launch Google on PC > log in to your account > choose My Account > Sign-in & Security > App with account access > Tap on Manage Apps > find Alfred, and choose REMOVE ACCESS.
※After disconnecting the app from google account, you will be asked to give permissions when you launch Alfred again. Grant them and you should be able to sign in.
The issue should be fixed afterward.
Let us know if this helps!