My phone camera just went offline

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: iphone 5
OS Version: latest
AppVersion:

I keep getting error 7007 and it is plugged in and wi fi is strong. My other camera has no problem but one just keeps turning off

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Just posted something similar. Mine is a Samsung S111 mini and it seems to log out every Monday!!!

Hi Alicia,

Welcome to Alfred Center!

You see your camera offline 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. Please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner. What’s more, please try Guided Access to ensure your Camera not deter by other application. You can see how here:

Also, it seems that the connection between your devices very often becomes a relay connection, which is not ideal. In certain situations, it takes too long for such a connection to be established, so it is dropped.

You can read more about a relay connection here:

If possible at all, try to connect your Viewer or Camera to a different network to see things improve. (If you are using WiFi in your company, please try your mobile network. If the mobile network of certain carrier won’t work, please try another one.)

Hope it helps!