My no ads and HD

Please look into my account I use my husbands card to pay for the upgrade for HD and no Ads we do this every month u gave it to him and not me when it should be on my account. He doesn’t want the upgrade only I do even thou it says his name on the card it’s coming from me . Under buko2274@gmail. com his is joebuko69@gmail. com as my trust circle please correct and write note so I don’t have to do this every month thank you

Hi @buko2274,

Thank you for reaching out!

We checked: your subscription of Alfred Premium indeed goes to buko2274. There is NO paid upgrade associated with joebuko69.

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Yes I don’t have HD nor no ads cud I had to reset my phone as well my picture the clips are coming in really dark. And I know it’s not the phone cus my other apps are fine with color can we please fix this thanks tammy

Hi @buko2274,

Thank you for the reply!

Do you still see ads in your app? Could you send us a screenshot? Also, the links you sent us are no longer valid. Could you try again? We’ll look into it for you!

I don’t know how to do that I factory reset my phone and by doing so I lost my HD and no ADS that I just paid for and want to keep paying for cuz have bad eye sight. Please help me get them back appreciate it Tammy Bukowski buko2274

I don’t know how to do that I can barley see as it is

Hi @buko2274,

Thank you for reaching back out.

Resetting the phone does not change your membership. As long as you log in with buko2274, you shouldn’t see any ads.

Speaking of Alfred Premium, have you tried our new Zoom feature? Just double-tap on the area you want to zoom in on, and double-tap to zoom out. You can read more about it here:

Let me know if this helps!

Distill don’t don’t have it look into my account and yes it goes away when u factory set ur phone

1 Like

Need upgradewont let me

I need upgrade and were always having problems with it can u please upgrade my account

2 Likes

Hi @buko2274,

Thank you for reaching back out!

From what I can see, both of your devices have already been upgraded.

Hope this helps!

Não consigo atualizar o sistema

Hi @aldajlima,

Thanks for reaching out to us at Alfred Center!

Could you tell us a bit more about your problem so that we can look into it for you? Do you mean that you cannot update Alfred on your phone? Please click the button below to visit Alfred’s App Store or Google Play page and update Alfred to the latest version:

If your Camera is out of reach, you can actually update it from your PC! Please find out how here:

Hope it helps!

1 Like