My Camera seems disconnected everyday at same time, am i the only one experiencing this issue?

connectivity

When I check “How many times was your Camera disconnected?”, it seems my camera is disconnected for 1-2time at same time period everyday, and it has been weeks.
Everyday, at same time period, it shows light yellow color(1-2 time disconnected).
Other time period are fine shown green color(0time).

am I the only one facing this issue?

my camera phone is connected to charger 24 hours so it is not the battery issue.
and is also connected to wifi 24 hours, and the certain time period is in the early morning, so the wifi connect status should be calm.

wondering why this is happening…

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
AppVersion: 3.14.02

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

I have the same problem, but at night, around 9pm. Everyday it has 7007 error, then I can never log back in. Sever is always not responding. It made me wonder if it’s because I am using free version.
iOS 9.3.5

Hi,

Thanks for checking out the Camera Health Check for us!

The yellow part indicates that your Camera got disconnected a couple of times during that period.

To avoid that, you can try:

1. Walk around at home with Wifi Analyzer app, so that you can set Alfred up where the signal is stronger.

2. Getting a range extender also helps.

3. If Alfred gets disconnected in certain periods every day, it might be that your provider limits the speed during peak hours. You can think about changing to a more stable provider.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

I find that if this happens, it coincides with low voltage, battery dips.

oh mine actually happening at 9AM everyday. but it does not show any error message. and the camera is still on. maybe we facing different issue…?
What Im facing is, that 9AM everyday, it says my camera has disconnected for 1-2 times. and actually it is miss recording some move at this period. but the wifi and camera is on.
I know the wifi is not disconnected, because as long as I tested, when my wifi goes off for even 1 min, the camera is not reconnected by itself that I have to turn it on manually.
it is very shame when we face these issues and no solution…

It is not wifi issue. when my wifi is off, the camera is never reconnected by itself, as long as I tested.
and my camera phone is 24hour connected, and is always 100% charged.
Also the wifi connection is full, the camera is set near the wifi point.
And I don think my provider limit speed at 9AM. it actually does arounf 20PM here…

my phone is 24 hour connected and is always 100% charged.
and since it is happening always at 9AM, I do not think it is battery issue…

yes i have same issue, is it because i use the free version? is it some sort of policy from alfred for free user? first install is ok, but after 2 days, it goes ofline at around the same time, and it cannot reconnect automatically. error 7007. the battery is ok, the data connection is ok too. i hope this issue can be explained and fixed.

Hi @niinuma.miho.miinuu @yohan.wijayanto,

Thank you for reporting the issue!

Please follow the troubleshooting steps here to see if you can solve the issue: https://alfred.camera/forum/t/1073315

The most likely reasons are

1. the Camera is offline because the reception is poor.
    How to… Help Alfred Get the Most out of Your WiFi
  2. the Power key or the Home key is pressed.
    https://alfred.camera/forum/t/why-am-i-advised-not-to-press-the-power-key-or-home-key/

Your Camera should have no problem staying online when it is fed with a strong and steady internet connection. Please give it a try!

Hope it helps!

thank you for your answers. yes it looks like the connectivity was the issue. is the motion detect consumes more bandwidth, so my device disconnected more often? when i turn it off, it gets more stable. thank you.

Mine happens everyday! ALFRED. works between 7.am and 6.30pm. The engineer came to my house and checked my system. Plus I can check my devices. It is an issue with Alfred and I am a premium user… I hope this gets sorted.

No Ricardo, my phone is set near wifi and the reception shown full.
also nobody touch the camera phone for 24 hour, it is set at same place, out of anyone’s hand.
So without any touch, 100% fully charged 24hr, and full wifi reception 24hr, and still it misses some motion detect event video recording, and also it says disconnection happened.
If you cannot solve at this moment, fine. hope it will be improved in near future.
thx

Hi, I experience the same everyday. Alfred does not work after 6.00pm until 7.30 am. I have had the engineer from my WiFi provider and my coverage is really good but he explained their is a glitch with Alfred. I have tried contacting them a number of times but I am yet to get a response as a premium user as well.

Hi @payforyourchild @niinuma.miho.miinuu @yohan.wijayanto,

Thank you all for reporting the issue here!

Our engineering team is already investigating this matter, and we will inform you as soon as possible if we discover anything. Before that, could you please connect your Cameras to a different network and see if the Cameras still get disconnected at the same time?

In addition, it would be very helpful if you could provide more information, such as:

1. How many times does the Camera get disconnected a day?
  2. In which period does the Camera get disconnected?
  3. Does this issue happen on all Cameras (if you have more than one)?
  4. Are you watching live when the issue takes place?
  5. Could you try to launch Google on PC > log in to your account > choose My Account > Sign-in & Security > App with account access > Tap on Manage Apps > find Alfred, and choose REMOVE ACCESS.
    ※After disconnecting the app from google account, you will be asked to give permissions when you launch Alfred again.
  6. Screenshot, videos, information of the internet provider and your phone model would be very helpful for us to identify the issue.

Please keep us posted!

It still does not work. Removing access means the camera does not work and show error 3001. As you have to log in to Google account and use your email. I struggle with the point of deleting google access. Also after following these instruction I am left with less hours of Alfred working.

We pay for a network company, we don’t get to choose other networks unless we come out of that network and sign up and pay for a different one.

Thanks

If the sun is shining on your phone and it gets hot, it will shut down the system. It happened to me today. Also, if you have a battery saver on your phone you have to make sure it’s turned off because it will disconnect your wireless to save power after a certain period of time.

I have persistently tried different networks, I have installed and uninstalled on all devices. I have moved the cameras. I have had my network provider check. It is unfortunately a problem with Alfred. Who doesn’t seem to like darkness.

Thanks

Router Disconnecting at the Same Time Everyday

‎23-06-2018 1:17 PM
USER
Hi I have been a customer for approximately only a month now and I am very happy with both the price and speed of the service. The only issue I seem to be getting is the router disconnects from the internet (shows the red/orange light) at the same time every, approx 12.30pm. It is specifically the router too as it happens across all devices whether they are connected by wifi or ethernet. I have tested the dial tone on my phone and that is crystal clear too. I don’t have any issues reconnecting back to the router as soon as it goes off, I just get redirected to the sign in page of the router and it reconnects straight away.

Is there any way to keep the router connected to the internet without having to log back into it each day as it is very annoying, I’ve never had to do this with any other ISP.

Sorry to post I did try to use the online chat but can’t ever seem to connect to anyone on that. Thanks for reading.

TECH SUPPORT
From what I can see your router seems to be struggling to hold a connection with our automatic setup (TR069) servers.

I’ve just given it a kick now. If the connection drops again can you do a factory reset by pushing a paperclip into the reset hole at the back for 20 seconds letting us know if you continue to experience connection issues?

Cheers. -Anoush

USER
Hi, just a quick update.

Ever since you did whatever you did on your end the router has been absolutely fine and I haven’t had to log back in each day. I haven’t had to reset the router or anything either its just fixed itself completely. Thank you very much for your reply and time!

TECH SUPPORT
That’s great to hear,

All the best,
Dave

So maybe resetting your router may alleviate your issues, they didn’t have to reset. It was a provider issue. But your case may be a router or modem issue. Reset entire network if you have more than one modem/router. Starting with the Main first, then the rest in succession.

Make sure your time is set correctly on your Devices, and router/modem… They all need to see the same time for security reasons.