My Alfred Memories - Share Your Superhero Story

topic_ios
topic_android
topic_webapp
new-logo

I use fred for Simple and Easy peace of mind in my Truck out on the road in my BigTruck. Keeping me Safe, Confident, Sometimes Entertained. Alfred even helps back into tight blind spots.

missouriman22
1m
I use alfred for Simple and Easy peace of mind in my Truck out on the road in my BigTruck. Keeping me Safe, Confident, Sometimes Entertained. Alfred even helps back into tight blind spots.

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

Hey, men always do what we promise. No need to be hounding us every 6 months

(New Logo Celebration! Join & Win Alfred Premium 👑):

I use Alfred to watch my house when i’m not home, to prevent a burglary

Caught my kid lying about who was in my house, now he’s gone as well. I love Alfred!

Я использую Альфред, для защиты от вора и несанкционированного проникновения на частную собственность! Присоединяйтесь друзья, приложение просто супер!

I use Alfred to give me sense of ease and keeps my mind content knowing I have some type of security without the cost.

When my friends and I are smoking crack, boy oh boy we sure do get paranoid!

Fortunately, Alfred is here! Now when Karen wants to check for the thousandth time if the police are surrounding the place, we just stick a cell phone on the window so she can check it from the relative comfort of the basement.

Thanks Alfred! :wink:🖒

We’re glad that Alfred helps you protect the fish! :fish:

Asset%205%403x

Hey,

Thank you so much for sharing your fur babies with us!

Dog%403x

Can’t wait to see those baby goats!!

Goat%403x

:scream_cat::scream_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

Cat%403x

Aww

dog%20crying%403x

Hi,

It’s good to hear that Alfred helps!

Room%403x

Also, perhaps you can find some inspiration for camouflaging the device here:

Ziggy and Doobie!

Dog%20%26%20Cat%403x

You’re welcome, William. Alfred’s duty is always to keep your home safe and sound!

house%403x

Thank you for making the most of Alfred and spreading the love with your friends!

It seems like you have many memories with Alfred. We’d be happy to hear you share more about it. :slight_smile:

Bike%403x

We’d love to help you make sure that everything is in apple-pie order!

Desk%403x

Hey Kari,

Thanks for sharing your story with us! Glad that Alfred helps at night. :smiley:

house%20night%403x

Alfred is always watching, for you!

Roomm%403x