My Alfred Memories - Share Your Superhero Story

topic_ios
topic_android
topic_webapp
new-logo

I use alfred so my son can check in on his therapy cat while he’s at school. He loves that cat and she does so much for him. He worries when hes away, so we use alfred so he can always be close to her!

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

:stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“rfranks83, post:270, topic:1591649, full:true”]
I use alfred so my son can check in on his therapy cat while he’s at school. He loves that cat and she does so much for him. He worries when hes away, so we use alfred so he can always be close to her!
[/quote]

Stop cleaning your house she says.

Blockquote
not in this lifetime

:stuck_out_tongue: https://alfred.camera/forum/images/emoji/twitter/stuck_out_tongue.png"v=5[quote="bentwilliamtodd69"(https://alfred.camera/forum/u/brentwilliamtodd69)=Stop cleaning your house she says not in this lifetime

WHAT?:no_good_man::man_shrugging::family_man_boy::-1::pensive::pensive::confused:What do you mean is something wrong with a depressed teenager having a therapy cat he loves?:rage: My house is clean, and he’s always worried about his only friend, his therapy cat! :angry::rage::pensive::pouting_cat::love_you_gesture: She brings him comfort since his youngest brother passed and mother left[date=2019-03-02 time=03:46:00 format=“LLL” timezone=“America/Chicago” timezones=“US/Central” recurring=“1.days”] → March 9, 2019 10:00 AM::woman_facepalming::family_man_boy::smiley_cat:

I use Alfred for a great many things. I use it to make sure that none of my stuff is taken away from me from my apartment while I’m away in school. It is so relaxing and such a peace of mind that I’m able to kick back and just watch the video from time to time on motion detection. Thank you Alfred team

That is well said my man. I like your comments. It is very good in such a piece of mind isn’t it?

FjAlfred in my garage…that extra, easy to access, piece of mind knowing that I DID INDEED close my garage

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)