topic_ios
topic_android
topic_webapp
new-logo

:kissing_closed_eyes:[quote=“ricardo, post:1, topic:1591649”]
to __
[/quote]

Hi,

A little birdie told me that you’re expecting! May your days be filled with love and contentment!

pregnant%403x

:joy_cat:

cats%403x

I am completely hooked!! I have one in every room…Kids bedroom, play room, tv room, and the kitchen… boys will eat you out if house n home, the leave their trail of destruction behind… This way, I can keep an eye out …

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

Alfred is the best watchdog!

yard%403x

It can’t be me :crying_cat_face:

poor%20dog%403x

Let us know if you need assistance though!

Detective Alfred! :male_detective:

detective%403x

Alfred is dedicated to being the protector of the family!

family%403x

Nobody can touch your belongings when Alfred’s watching!

belongings%403x

Nice line! :bed:

bed%403x

¡Eso es algo que no podemos evitar! :speak_no_evil:

Oops%403x

That’s not what we hear about every day. But it’s a cool way to use Alfred! :racehorse:

horse%403x

I use Alfred as a backup security system because I live in a small town in sw Ontario called St.Thomas where the dark side of humanity has run barreling out of control aboard a drug fueled iron horse that from an outsider’s opinion appears to be missing from the bellows of hell and seemingly “operated” by the dispersed inhabitants that once filled the psyche ward that formerly contained our societies proud undesirables. Not only does the grim underground here seem like a black hole to all who take that uninformed step into this once innocent and prosperous communities dark side, but as an added twist…The members of this once great and notoriously rugged criminal underground seem to have dug a hole of shit so deep that the only option left for those who enjoy the small bitter scraps of freedom left to enjoy in this radically changed scene are left stealing from, and hurting each other. Leaving no ground for what little commradery ever once existed between the players who still cling to the broken ideals of a once proud dark side. And so. Thank you for this free and versatile security system that has now rendered my old obsolete phones as useful once more.

I use Alfred to monitor my house while I’m at work. Actually, it helped me to stop a robbery last Friday, thanks again, Alfred team.

Alfred’s my babysitter for Alexa! My new Echo Dot! Well… She listens and records more than we think :zipper_mouth_face::thinking::thinking:YIKES!!!

I used Alfred to keep an eye on my belongings in my room bc I had one thief of a boyfriend at one point in time and every chance he got, he would steal anything and everything. Thanks to Alfred, I caught him trying to steal my tablet and my laptop! I used the speaker and scared the ever living crud out of him! It was hilarious!! The look on his face was priceless!! THANK YOU ALFRED!!!

I use Alfred to watch my 3 fur babies during the day. That way, I know who to blame when I come home and find one of my socks chewed up. Thank you, Alfred, for a wonderful app!

I use Alfred to keep my wife & kids safe by using a service that I can trust. When we go out I can keep an eye on my house for any intruders & to make sure my pet iguana doesn’t get into trouble. I found this service when I was looking for a security system for my house then I realized what if I use my old phones as cameras so I scratched around but didn’t find anything then out of the blue Alfred was just realised so I tried it & stuck to it to this berry day. I appreciate Alfred app & the people behind it for giving me a peace of mind.

Alfred has granted me a third eye..

I use Alfred to find out
who’s taking tools from the house.