My Alfred Memories - Share Your Superhero Story

topic_ios
topic_android
topic_webapp
new-logo

I’m using Alfred to catch my boyfriend cheating. Need zoom to see clearly.

I use Alfred as a lie detector :wink: now my kids think im psychic! Thanks Alfred!!

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

I use Alfred like a blade guard – keep myself and children safe while I’m out in the woodworking shop.

Hay cosas que alfred no puede evitar, como grabar el momento en el que mi hermano salio de la ducha empelota porque ha dejado la toalla en el cuarto. jajajajaaja
Tambien a mi mejor amigo con un delirio por bailar y alfred lo grabo moviendo el bote.
GRACIAS A ALFRED NO SOLO ME MANTIENE INFORMADO Y SEGURO SI NO QUE TAMBIÉN ME ALEGRA EL RATO CON ESAS GRABACIONES. :slight_smile:

Alfred helps me see how my horses are feeling, and if the hay has run out.

I love using Alfred to see what my kitty Fozzie Bear is up to while I’m away overnight for my petsitting business. I miss being home at night with him!

I use Alfred because I have had so many break_ins and the sheriff’s Dept won’t come out and take the report.

I just recently discovered Alfred. I’m so excited to have a real practical use for our old smartphones. I have four of them set up with Alfred. It was so easy to get them going, that I can hardly believe it. This is the way all apps should work.
My wife happened to mention the app at her work, and people want me to show them how to set up their homes. You can bet that I will.
Alfred and our old phones have made my family feel more comfortable, to be able to look around the house, before coming home and entering. Thank you Alfred for a excellent app.

Alfred is my light in the darkness

Gives me peace of mind knowing that I can have a small window to the people and things I love whenever I need it and wherever I am. It’s value comes from the fact that you feel safer for your loved ones.

Alfred, is the :nose: noses Aunt Mary, everyone needs and Love’s but maynot appreciate so much lol. You’re okay with Aunt Mary, until she catches YOU in a not so good position… Still LMBO :joy:

I use Alfred for that moment when you need to be in multiple places at one time. Alfred is my second third and fourth set of eyes. I use Alfred everyday all day at diffrent locations for multiple reasons!

I use Alfred to not freak out while blissing out.

Keep an eye on the front porch and driveway for mail, deliveries, and hopefully not unexpected visitors

My Alfred shows me people’s true colors; how they act when you’re NOT around, and there’s only one (UNBIASED) side to Alfred’s story.

I’m using Alfred to catch drug addicts and porch poachers that try to stake out my property for toys.

“We don’t take kindly to that sort of stuff.”
“Your kind ain’t welcome around herr.”
“Boy, I tells ya what. You best learn real quick!”

throb96@gmail.com it pertects the things I love.

I use Alfred & call it Alfee,:wink: to see who is driving down the alley between my place & my mom’s place next door. Plus I can see my dog shadow when I let her out.

A Knight in Shiny Lens coming to our defenses!

I use Alfred to protect from Intruders.