My Alfred Memories - Share Your Superhero Story

topic_ios
topic_android
topic_webapp
new-logo

Pretty girl like you with no man in her life!! Not believing

Where i was once blind, I now can SEE!

alert me of motion from unexpected visitors in my driveway, gate & yard of people & animals & vehicles. when im to busy to peek outside i sometimes miss events while they are taking place. Now i just open up my app & take peek at my events. It’s so much easier on my cell phone. Who doesn’t have atleast 2 cell phones these days? I have it hooked up to my wifi & it even alerts me while im away… thanks Alfred

Alfred gives my dogs more time to play and…sleep of course :sunglasses::+1:t2:
Thanks Alfred

I use Oakridge to keep an eye on my animals when they’re getting to board this stop when they hear my voice thanks Alfred

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

I use Alfred to keep an eye on my house and dogs for some reason it just keeps getting messed up and now I can’t say it’s the dogs it’s my girlfriend leaving the mess

I Use ALFRED to keep a watch on my house because I have a crazy ex who stalks me and nobody believes me until I got this app and started documenting it!
THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR THIS APP!!!

When the cat is away the mice will play, but Alfred caught my man (ex) cheating in the middle of the day.

When the cat is away the mice will play, but Alfred caught my man(ex) cheating in the middle of the day.

Thank you for being the most innovative and useful app I have ever downloaded. I use Alfred across five old phones and have more confidence in Alfred than in the 700$ simplisafe home security equipment that had 2 cameras fail within 2 months.

My wife’s dog was recently attacked and had to be put down.i now use Alfred to keep an eye on my dogs while my wife and I are away at work or etc. Our dogs are like our children .thank you Alfred for keeping them safe.

Peice of mind, safety and ability to know and serve thr needs of my family to thw best of myability ia what i use alfred for. My daughter’s and wife should be and feel safe Alfred adds to that comfort thanks alfred!

I live in an apartment and I use Alfred to keep an eye on maintaince staff and to look for burglers! And now I can use my Google home to turn on the camera.

I use Alfred as my friend :sunglasses: who help to take care my home :face_with_monocle::closed_lock_with_key:

I use Alfred to track them trolls moving my stuff around when I’m at work. I haven’t caught one yet. They’re tricky trolls. Alfred is going to catch you. Thank you Alfred you’re the best app ever

I use Alfred to check in in our fur babies! We breed mastiffs and need to keep a constant eye on the little ones when they’re young. Alfred has saved a couple puppies’ lives over the last couple years.

I use Alfred cámara to prevent the neighbor’s dog to enter my front yard every time I see it near I activate the alarm and the :dog2: runs away

I use Alfred to protect my family and sleep with ease at night

Hi my name is Terry,I use Alfred for my pet’s and for home security and also to keep my vechiles safe from all foreign and domestic Intruders and I’m telling you this works and can’t be more happier.thanks Alfred team, we love you and special thanks for The technical support teams also .much Love.
FROM,
Terry Worsham

I use it to see if my nibhor is coming Thru my backyard

I uI use Alfred to protect my bed.so l can close my eyes instead