My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story

topic_ios
topic_webapp
topic_android
new-logo

I use alfred so my son can check in on his therapy cat while he’s at school. He loves that cat and she does so much for him. He worries when hes away, so we use alfred so he can always be close to her!

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

:stuck_out_tongue:[quote=“rfranks83, post:270, topic:1591649, full:true”]
I use alfred so my son can check in on his therapy cat while he’s at school. He loves that cat and she does so much for him. He worries when hes away, so we use alfred so he can always be close to her!
[/quote]

Stop cleaning your house she says.

Blockquote
not in this lifetime

:stuck_out_tongue: https://alfred.camera/forum/images/emoji/twitter/stuck_out_tongue.png"v=5[quote="bentwilliamtodd69"(https://alfred.camera/forum/u/brentwilliamtodd69)=Stop cleaning your house she says not in this lifetime

WHAT?:no_good_man::man_shrugging::family_man_boy::-1::pensive::pensive::confused:What do you mean is something wrong with a depressed teenager having a therapy cat he loves?:rage: My house is clean, and he’s always worried about his only friend, his therapy cat! :angry::rage::pensive::pouting_cat::love_you_gesture: She brings him comfort since his youngest brother passed and mother left[date=2019-03-02 time=03:46:00 format=“LLL” timezone=“America/Chicago” timezones=“US/Central” recurring=“1.days”] → March 9, 2019 10:00 AM::woman_facepalming::family_man_boy::smiley_cat:

I use Alfred for a great many things. I use it to make sure that none of my stuff is taken away from me from my apartment while I’m away in school. It is so relaxing and such a peace of mind that I’m able to kick back and just watch the video from time to time on motion detection. Thank you Alfred team

That is well said my man. I like your comments. It is very good in such a piece of mind isn’t it?

FjAlfred in my garage…that extra, easy to access, piece of mind knowing that I DID INDEED close my garage

What does Alfred do for U? (Not for technical issues)

Videos
stronjennjamestj@gmail.comg text

What does being a winner on this post mean?
Other than that, congratulations to the winner! :v:
I hope everything is making you at peace because of the camera. Thanks

Wow you talk so smooth.
I wish I could get more post from you.
I wish to hear more from you.
Please message me.

Haha.
I like your post and I’m interested in hearing more about your self and your experience with this.
Thanks for your reply.

@Brent you are definitely a suave operator Brent, I shall be watching your posts very closely and taking notes.
Regards.

Uso Alfred para ver si cerraron la cochera y si entra algien a la casa

I don’t use Alfred. Alfred Uses me… He Makes me record video at my nightclub, so that he can see when people are “getting busy” in places where they shouldn’t be…

You are forever my master, Alfred. Your Wish is My Command.

Please check Alfred’s terms and conditions. Just incase you of infringements. :thinking::sunglasses::open_mouth:

That is exactly what this is… “webviewer” i’ve seen that program in all our android phones… which means they could see us all at any given moment…

What does he do in the backyard? :thinking::poop::smoking::pill::dancer:t2::male_detective:t2:‍♂:man_technologist:t2:?

:scream::scream::scream::+1::gun:今天是愚人节,我觉得是时候向你表白了,今天无论你在哪里,只要仰天长笑,大叫三声“我是美女”,记得是大叫哦!我就会出现在你面前。

strong text

Continuing the discussion from My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story:

Thank you also alfred lets me know whats going on when im not home and even when im h

ome