My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story

I love knowing that Alfred is watching my home when I am away.

I also have alfred set up to watch a remote controled security gate. This way I can see who is comeing or leaving. Most usefull app Ihave ever seen.

10 Likes

Hey yall doing?? Im really greatful to yall for creating this awesome app . I use this spp to watch our hotel biz since it got a intercom where people can hear us if we out on the property , really helpful.

7 Likes

I use Alfred to catch unwanted intruders in my home!!strong text

11 Likes

I use Alfred to make sure my roommates don’t try stealing my cookies!

15 Likes

Alfred, meu terceiro olho que não pisca!

7 Likes

I care for a LOT of community cats and I use alfred to keep an eye on them and keep them safe!! I scared off a couple of coyotes the other night that were trying to eat their food!!!
Thank you for this service!!

22 Likes

I learned word of wisdom through Alexa and found the peace of mind with Alfred.

7 Likes

I use Alfred to protect my dog, my home and my family enerocasa

27 Likes

I use Alfred for home security and also to check my kids and babysitter.

11 Likes

The best and most reliable in real time

7 Likes

I use Alfred, to watch my aging father. He is 97 soon to be 98. When I am there taking care of him. I can easily turn on Afred in the room he is in while I clean his room. Because he can’t stand by himself I can have the camera in a private area and can see when he needs help. I can also speak to him to ask him to wait until I get there. With Alfred it frees me up to get other things done while feeling comfort in knowing he is ok in the other room.

18 Likes

Here is my entry.
I use Alfred to not freak out while blissing out.

10 Likes

My security and piece of mind at the press of a button.priceless.

6 Likes

I use Alfred to monitor the furnace when we are gone.

5 Likes

My 2 year old was suppose to be taking a nap. I can went to the bathroom he crawled out of his crib, made it down the stairs & unlocked my front door & thought he would go have an adventure outdoors! Now, I have an old camera phone at each doorway so no matter where I am I can always be alerted by the motion sensor! I even like to talk thru it when he gets close to a door, he gets all jumpy & runs away to look for me.

10 Likes

I use Alfred to see who’s at the door. It’s like what Alfred would have done. Only that he doesn’t have to wear a suit.

13 Likes

I use Alfred at the hotel to protect my ride & backside and hopefully survive.

8 Likes

I use Alfred to keep an eye on my apartment, my cat, and the local apartment ghost!

11 Likes

I use Alfred as peephole viewer. Night vision not great, but overall good app.

11 Likes

Alfred makes me feel so secure knowing that I get an alert if anyone tampers with my stuff so I can call police when away to let them know.

8 Likes