My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story

I like that… what do you spy on?

rfranks83, post:270,

1 Like

not trying to be racist and say only Indians do this. Just thought it was a funny meme. Lol. Grate app thank u for it. Really wish I wouldn’t have gotten rid of so many old phone I had lol

not trying to be racist and say Indians are the only ones that do this. Just thought it was a funny meme. Thank you for the app love it. Just wish I would have thrown away so many old phones in the past lol

I use more than one Alfred.
I used my 1st old phone to “spy” on my dogs to find out how they keep getting out. A 2nd old phone for “security” on my house & property when i go on extended trips. And interestingly enough i use a 3rd old phones camera to video and catch certain “strange” things that go on in my house like, the Orbs, object that move on there own, ghosts, etc. and a 4th phone to “see” whos knocking at my front door. All a must for my life. And all free! A deserving “5 star” rating in my book.

1 Like

strong text[date=2019-10-01 timezone="Australia/Perth"] → [date=2019-10-31 timezone="Australia/Perth"]

1 Like

Uso Alfred para la seguridad de mi hogar.

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story:

1 Like

Protection for my family

1 Like

Don’t be misled by the advertising, only you protect your family, you might use Alfred to assist you but Alfred alone affords you no protection but is merely a tool in your arsenal that you choose to utilise.

***strong text

• List item
      strong text

1. List item
1 Like

I use Alfred to waste my time since it never works!!!

2 Likes

I use alfred to catch the thief in my home.

í çañt seé anythiñg if there is àny

:+1::fire:%‰:heavy_heart_exclamation:

***[quote=“vohyadz531, post:353, topic:1591649, full:true”]
:guardsman: i use alfred as my spy camera.
[/quote]

*mmmmmmm

2 Likes
    1. indent preformatted text by 4 spaces
3 Likes

2 Likes

LOLOL! That’s some funny s…t! Been there, done that. I must’ve had the cleanest heater vents in the county.

hey sexy how are you doing

1 Like

hmu id love to watch u be an idjot :wink: