My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story

Most recently I used afred to catch my fiance with a neighbor girl doing drugs in our basement. Good to know. The idiot still denied it when i showed him the clips.

5 Likes

How do you place the phone? Do you hide it or is it out in the open?

I use Alfred to guard my room when I stay in a hotel.
The last half-year I’ve caught stealing room cleaning staff and room cleaning staff that searches my stuff in two hotels!
And I put my old phone, that is the “guard phone”, just insight and nobody notices :laughing:
So now I used the paid version because of the success!

Tip: “Use an old plastic credit card-sized piece of plastic when your hotel room needs a card for the
power sources when you leave with your key card.”

2 Likes

[quohsgshate=“ricardo, post:1, topic:1591649”]rdrgszlfredFdfsgsgsfdysgs
[/quote]
Zysggstgars
TsstsywdtsyzFDssydgsfsgggi fgsge

Continuing the discussion from My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story:

Continuing the discussion from My Alfred Memories - Share Your Story:

One good thing about using Alfred as a security camera is that just leaving on charge makes it inconspicuous especially a notepad or tablet charging on your sideboard. Also if the worse should happen and there is a burglary then when the slimeball picks up the prime target like a tablet or mobile phone and looks at it you have a secure cloud storage recording of their ugly mug.
Please make sure that you disable the " stop recording when moving" which I believe should be off by default and is fairly stupid feature.
Good day

1 Like

:guardsman: i use alfred as my spy camera.

4 Likes

Continuing the discussion from Alfred is featured!:

We know each other. U from MN. Or az ?

[quote=“43b7c8927715f2648e0d, post:355, topic:1591649, full:true”]
We know each other. U from MN. Or a

1 Like

From Iowa corn fed corn bread through and through

Haha, tell me about it. A handy little tool tho

I use Afred for everything! I just upgraded & love love love this App! I’m telling everyone I know about Alfred!

1 Like

You use Alfred for everything ? You really mean everything ? That would be interesting to see.

Me sirve para todo es muy buena nada q decir

I like that… what do you spy on?

rfranks83, post:270,

1 Like

not trying to be racist and say only Indians do this. Just thought it was a funny meme. Lol. Grate app thank u for it. Really wish I wouldn’t have gotten rid of so many old phone I had lol

not trying to be racist and say Indians are the only ones that do this. Just thought it was a funny meme. Thank you for the app love it. Just wish I would have thrown away so many old phones in the past lol