Multiple viewers

can I watch the feed from more than one location geographically
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @valentine.dudley65,

Thank you for reaching out!

Yes, this can totally be done. You can log in to multiple Viewer devices with the same account OR add people to your Trust Circle:

However, do note that only one Viewer can be connected to the Camera at the same time. If you have multiple Viewers/someone in your Trust Circle/use the WebViewer, you’d have to dismiss Alfred on other Viewers for the one you want to use to work.

Hope this helps!

2 Likes

I find this feature limited. I should be able to login from multiple devices using the google account being billed and view the camera simulaneously

2 Likes

Hi Peter,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

For the moment, Alfred does not offer concurrent viewing yet. If you have more than one Viewer, use Alfred’s WebViewer, or have someone in your Trust Circle, please choose the Access Priority setting that works best for you:

In the meantime, if you want to monitor several cameras on your pc, here’s a tip:
Open a new tab in your browser, and choose another camera on Alfred WebViewer. In that way, you can open several tabs and watch as many cameras as you want!

Hope this helps!

not being able to view from multiple views simultaneously is a deal breaker. Won’t upgrade until.

2 Likes

Hi Julian,

Thanks for letting us know!

This a feature we are looking into. We will take your advice into account and discuss it with our engineering team. Since many factors have to be taken into consideration, we can’t give you a timeline yet.

Please stay tuned!

I like your pricing scale, your app ACTUALLY WORKS! I would like to add a few more cameras possibly and better dropbox integration. Everything works really well! The only problem I have had is making payment for the upgraded version in the apple store which is just an issue with my card. If you made it so people could pay you outside of apple that would be great for you and the customer. Maybe in the future instead of increasing prices or altering your features consider maybe adding hardware services like maybe a panic button that is bluetooth connected or a life alert bracelet for the elderly they are far to expensive. These things could keep your core service free add value to your company and help you grow your brand alongside stiff competition in the security sector. Great job!

Hey,

Thank you for much for the feedback! We truly appreciate it.

For all the features you mentioned, we will definitely look into the possibilities. The life alert bracelet sounds very useful and matches the value of Alfred: to protect your beloved family. Please let us know if you have any other feedback/question.

As for the App Store payment issue, please check out here for the payment method option provided on Apple App Store:

If you are not able to pay via App Store, you can upgrade using PayPal from Alfred’s WebViewer! If you have never used the WebViewer, here is how:

Thanks for sharing the tips. As I know many files are digital rights management protected, so usually you can’t play the media files from some of the devices. But please just don’t worry. Here in this case, you just need a drm removal tool. You can get one from thedrm removal tool website. And you won’t have this problem anymore.

I purchased Premium under the impression that multiple simultaneous viewers was included. The other features work great but this is a problem for me.

Is there feature for more than one account with in the trusted circle able to see the same camera at the same time going to be added, is it behind a pay wall?