Thanks for letting us know!
It seems that your Viewer phone doesn’t support this feature. However, your Motion Detection Reminder should still work if you don’t dismiss your app in the background.
Could you please do a simple experiment for us by the following steps to see if the option of Motion Detection Reminder function:
- Turn on motion detection and motion detection reminder for one camera on viewer phone (You can find those options from the setting icon on the upper left on the camera’s thumbnail from your viewer phone’s interface)
- Connect your camera and viewer phone to the same network connection.
- Turn off motion detection on the camera
- Connect your viewer phone to another network connection.
- Wait to see whether you receive notification that reminds you of turning on motion detection.
- Turn on motion detection on the camera.
- Connect your viewer phone to the same connection with your camera.
- Wait to see whether you will receive notification that reminds you of turning off motion detection.
Let us know if you can still get the notification when you are running Alfred on your Viewer.