Motion Detection Reminder stop notifying when In/Out the wifi network

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: LG5
OS Version: Android 8.0.0
AppVersion: 3.15.1 (build 1678)

Hi,

Like many as I can saw, motion detection reminder is not working at all. When I go out from the network, I don’t have anymore the notification to enable it (or disabled it when I come back). It was working fine before with the same phone (maybe not the same OS/App version). Notification for Alfred on my phone is all enabled.

I tried those suggested steps, which didn’t worked:

1. Turn on motion detection and motion detection reminder for one camera on viewer phone (You can find those options from the setting icon on the upper left on the camera’s thumbnail from your viewer phone’s interface)
  2. Connect your camera and viewer phone to the same network connection.
  3. Turn off motion detection on the camera
  4. Connect your viewer phone to another network connection.
  5. Wait to see whether you receive notification that reminds you of turning on motion detection.
  6. Turn on motion detection on the camera.
  7. Connect your viewer phone to the same connection with your camera.
  8. Wait to see whether you will receive notification that reminds you of turning off motion detection.

Otherwise, that would also be nice to have an option that do the enable/disable automatically when the viewer is on or off the same network instead of a notification.

Thanks