Motion detection alarm

Some days, I am so busy at work, that I only check motion detection reminders once or twice. What if a robber comes into my home while I don’t have my phone with me or when I am in the middle of a meeting?
I think an alarm sound on the camera device when Alfred detects motion would be really good. Even if it is just a fly buzzing around and no one is home, I still the alarm to sound through my home. Better safe, than sorry…

My own notification sound

Hi @guillermo.delmolino,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred Center!

This is a feature we are looking into. Since many factors have to be taken into consideration, I can’t give you a timeline yet. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!

It used to have a motion detection alarm but Alfred people removed it. The alarm used to go off a lot while I was at work. It would go off for something simple as daylight, like clouds moving across the sun or my dog just being a dog :smile:. It annoyed me sometimes but now that it’s gone, I miss it terribly. It still logs those motion events but yeah I miss the little notifications & will be happy when it returns.

Hi @ashleysanders870,

Thanks for joining us at Alfred Center!

I think what you meant is notifications instead of alarm. The good news is we didn’t remove that at all!

Would you please check if they have been properly set up on your device?

Let me know if this helps!

No, that’s not what I meant. I meant an alarm, like a sound to scare off bad people.

Hi @guillermo.delmolino,

Thanks for reaching back out! The previous reply was for another user. We are looking into the alarm feature you have described. Please continue to support Alfred and stay tuned!