Modify Phone to Use w/Out Battery

webviewer
video
connectivity
home_security

I have two devices that I’d like to try wiring up the way you recommend but I dont I know exactly how I should hook the wires up to these two different configurations the first one is: p- p+ p+ p-
So do I split the positive wire from the charger to go to both of the positive contacts and split the negative wire so that it goes to both the negative contacts or what?

The second configuration is a little less obvious there are four contacts and the far-right one is negative and the far left one is positive the middle two are not identified looks like:
:large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond::large_orange_diamond: + -

Middle 2 are for phone battery status, it is not needed. Hook Red to Red, and Black to Black. If it starts then it works, if it don’t flip the wires. Sometimes all wires are not Black and Red. Can’t really hurt the phone.

Some phones I don’t have the battery to tell me which is + and -, take a guess…

GOOD LUCK…

On the battery there should be only 2 of 4 that have a sign above them, or take a pic and ill do some research. If willing to throw caution to the wind, just try the first -+, then ±, then, just try all possible combinations till it turns on

GOOD LUCK…

SOMETIMES THIS CAN HAPPEN, JUST LOOK AT THE BATT.