Missing clips and limited still photos

upgrade
webviewer

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera: unkn
Device Model Name: tmobile revvl
OS Version: android lollipop
AppVersion: unkn

im having an issue with clips it only takes still pics when in webapp 1 and webapp 2 there are significantly less clip then there shoud be how do i fix this also is there any way to make it more secure like a sepertate password to log into webview via other mobile device and the computer because i think someone is going in through my account and deleting clips , which brings me to my next question can i recover deleted clips ?

Hi,

Thank you for reporting the issue!

There are two possible reasons that could cause this:

1. Your connection is not very stable.

What Alfred does when an Event is generated is uploading a snapshot first. In a few seconds, the video should follow. If the Internet is cut off before the video can be uploaded however, only the snapshot will be available.

Please connect your Camera to a more stable internet to prevent this issue from happening again.

1. Your Camera Phone is running out of internal storage space.

Please free up some space to see if that fixes the problem.

Since Alfred adopts Google Login, as long as you keep the password safe, no one can access to your account and videos. You can check out the account activity through Google to see whether others log in to your Google account recently. Please see how here: https://support.google.com/mail/answer/45938?hl=en

In the meantime, please change your Gmail passwords right away and enable 2-step verification to protect your Google accounts further. You can see the details below: https://www.google.com/landing/2step/

Your videos are kept on Alfred’s cloud for 7 days before they are automatically deleted, or until they are manually deleted before the 7 days are up. However, once they are gone, there is no way to recover them.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

How do I access Alfred cloud?

Hi,

The movement recorded by Alfred are stored in Event Book.

The clips you manually record during the live session as well as the ones you have chosen to share as links go in Moment.

Hope this helps!

Me desaparecicerone videos

Hi,

Could you please wait a while to see if the problem persist? You can also try to connect to a different network (office network, free WiFi…) and relaunch Alfred on your Viewer phone.

Alternatively, you can use other Viewer phones or Alfred’s WebViewer to watch the videos.

If none of them help, please take a screenshot of what you see in the Event Book and send it to us so that we can look into it for you. Keep us posted