Minimum of 10 seconds on motion recording

Please make the motion detection record for at least 10 seconds or give us the option to set it for 10, 20, 30 seconds. It is not all the time but I do get 5 second clips that cut off before the motion detected is over. Really annoying.

2 Likes

Hi @AccessDenied,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We will look into the possibility. Alfred keeps making motion detection algorithm more intelligent to make videos complete. Please stay tuned!

Presence has a favorite feature of mine where you can set the camera to record a set amount of time (up to 5 minutes) after motion begins. This is very useful as frequently a motion event is triggered and then the activity moves of camera, but continues (just off of the field of view of the camera). Please add this feature!

Bumping this up.

I get a ton of these 5 second recordings when it is obvious there is still motion. I have two older devices being used as cameras so I cannot try the newer people detection. If you would just allow me to change this setting to 10 or 20 seconds I think this would solve the majority of the 5 second clips.