Mi móvil camera no inicia sesión con gmail

Buenas noches. No puedo usar actualmente la aplicación ya que desde la última actualización mi móvil camera no.puede iniciar sesión con google. Que puedo.hacer?.subo.fotos al foro? Gracias.

Hi @garciaginesci,

Thank you for reaching out!

There are two things I would like you to try.

1. Update Alfred on your Camera Phone.
  2. If that doesn’t help, instead of tapping on the blue login icon, tap on the “Doesn’t work? Try this” below the icon.

Let me know if it works!

Thanks. Sorry for my bad english

1. I tried and nothing.

2. This options no appears in my celllphone camera. Look the image i post in my other post (in “ask the question”.

Hi @garciaginesci,

Thanks for the photos! I just saw them.

Please try the “Doesn’t work? Try this” again. Now you have logged in to your account, you should be able to just select it, and it’ll work.

Dont work that

Hi @garciaginesci,

Please relaunch Alfred, press this when you are on the login screen:

Thanks sunny. I dont have this options. Later i take a photo and i upload here.

Hi sunny, you can see the photo? Notice the difference between the big cell and the litle cell (camera). The little cell phone does not give the option that you tell me I should use. Sunny thanks. I need you.

Hey @garciaginesci,

Thank you for showing me the photo!

One question: did you change the font (text) size of this device? It could be because the words are so big that some things are edged out of the screen.

Please take a look and let me know if that’s the case!

Hi, thanks for answering, yes, I already know how to reduce the size of the letter and it still does not show me that option.

Hi @garciaginesci,

We finally figured out this is most probably caused by the fact that this particular device has a VERY small screen. Would you be able to use a DIFFERENT font and see if that works?

Also, could you disable Google Play Services and see what happens?

As the last resort, please go to Settings – Apps – Alfred and clear data.

After that, go to menu -> account ->show account list -> tap on Back
You’ll go back to Alfred’s login page. When you tap on the blue icon, you should be able to log in.

If it’s possible at all, could you record your screen when you are trying this and show us the clip? This will be really helpful! We can get more info and help you out better.