Merry Christmas! A New Year Gift From Alfred

merry-christmas
new-logo

It’s D the one that looks like upside down Christmas tree

For sure option ‘o’ is the absurd best. Al the rest are too similar to other apps or look like they sh9uld be emblazoned on a superheroes chest in a kids movie.keeping a subtle but watchful eye on our homes is epitomised by logo ‘o’. Please let it be o!

Screenshot_20181231-144322_Chrome

Fits the name of the company and still gives a nod to function.

I think “k”…its cool looking

It gonna be D it’s a symbol for security and keeping your family safe

I’m going to take letter A the one that looks like a camera and a little ball in the middle kind of like an eyeball

Logo B or logo O because they both reflect the initiative perception of real time, shutters of a camera, and the center of both logos give the assumption of being watched, guarded, protected,

I think it’s the one under the letter I as in I see you lol

O because it symbolizes both home security (house) and watching (eye)

F because it looks like alfreda tux

N if you stick with the clues. Home :house: security and real time recording :arrow_forward:

Happy New year everyone!

New Logo Announcement! Story Behind The Design

I think there is the i version. It combines the home security with real time

Summary

This text will be hiddenข้อความก่อนจัดรูปแบบ

Tuesday, January 1, 2019 9:47 PM (Europe: Paris), Tuesday, January 1, 2019 12:47 PM (America: Los Angeles), Tuesday, January 1, 2019 8:47 PM (UTC), Tuesday, January 1, 2019 3:47 PM (America: Panama)January 4, 2019 10:01 AM (Europe: Paris), January 4, 2019 1:01 AM (America: Los Angeles)

I think it is item ‘o’, or should be. Keeping an eye on my home!

I think it’s the letter I

Hi Superheroes,

Thank you very much for supporting Alfred!

We are surprised to receive so many answers within a week. You guys are simply awesome. Now is time to announce the Winners of Alfred Premium!

Our new logo is “N”! Did you guess it right?

Guess%20New%20Logo

@3daniels, you are the very first one to choose our actual new logo. Congratulations!

Also, we have 13 users who chose our actual new logo.

See the full list here

3daniels
bellaspitfire
aqweider
jez4alfred
aries41175
suckmy554
melody.a.anderson
zcs100705
jazzyangvil
marioantoniofrancese
pradgeet
slavakst995
jonjuengel
rondawg125

@rondawg125 is selected randomly to be the lucky one! Congratulations!

What’s more, there are a total of 153 replies in this post. We did a random selection and the lucky number is 103. Let’s take a look at who created post #103. @francotranier, Congratulations!

@colbysizemore, you are picked by Alfred Team as the most creative user at this event! We feel your enthusiasm through drawings you uploaded. Congratulations!

Each user tagged above will receive an Alfred Premium one-month membership as a reward!

At last, for all the users who had submitted an answer to this event, thank you again for your participation! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing more from you in the future. Happy New Year!

The Story Behind Our New Logo Design >