Merry Christmas! A New Year Gift From Alfred

merry-christmas
new-logo

L. House with the eye!

#F
It is like your personal assistant for your home. Like the name suggests, a butler :blush:

I think it’s F. Keeping the theme of Alfred, a tuxedo and a shield. It let’s you know it’s Alfred and security at the same time. It’s distinguishes Alfred from the rest of companies logos and still let’s you know that the company holds true to it’s priority of securing your household

I’m gonna go with C. You said the it was under the chrstmas tree but you never said it had to be in the same picture.

I think the last one letter o

Guess: J.

Reason: Reflects the core values and is modern and aesthetically pleasing.

I Believe its going to be F the Alfred tux shield but i kinda almost want it to be L the house eye

Hi! I choose D because it’s a security badge with a resemblance to home/keyhole and the keyhole can sort of look like a downloader signal if you want to think along those lines:

I think it is D and M

**[quote=“ricardo, post:1, topic:1591127, full:true”]
Merrry%20Christmas

Merry Christmas, Superheroes! :christmas_tree:

Did you enjoy the vacation with your family and friends? Almost in the blink of an eye, 2018 has come to the end. By the second half of this year, Alfred has officially reached 10 million downloads on Android and iOS, which is a great milestone for our team. Therefore, Alfred decides to make a big change in 2019.

A NEW LOGO!

A new Alfred Logo will be announced in January 2019. We are very excited about the upcoming transformation, and we’d like to invite you to share the joy with us at this turning point by guessing how the new logo would look like!

GUESS THE NEW LOGO & WIN A NEW YEAR GIFT FROM ALFRED :gift_heart:

Date

From 25th to 31st December 2018.

Reward

:crown: Alfred Premium 1 month for the first one who guesses right
:crown: Alfred Premium 1 month for one of those who guess right (random selection)
:crown: Alfred Premium 1 month for one of all the users who submit answers (random selection)
:crown: Alfred Premium 1 month for the most creative answer picked by Alfred team

Premium user can give out this reward to a family member or friend as a New Year gift!

Clue

Alfred hid this note under the Christmas tree! Do you find any inspiration?

The new logo reflects the core value of Alfred: Home Security and Real-time Recording.

Submit Your Answer Here

1. Pick one of the logos (You can also draw one if you want :wink:)

2. Tell us the reason why you think it’s the new logo of Alfred

Two Heads Are Better Than One :santa::santa:

You are encouraged to guess the new logo with your family and friends! Be careful that if several people submit the same answers to the actual new logo, only the first one can be sure to get the reward. So, don’t hesitate to write down the answer if you have any idea in your mind!
[/quote]
An eye ball wearing a bowtie!

Users and downloads are 2 very different things. I’m one user an over time an devices ive downloaded this atleast 6 times.

I’m saying it’s n.

The one person is drawing the house an another is drawing the play/triangle shape

I’ll take my prize now ^^

I think it is the logo identified as F. The tuxedo reminded me of the butler Alfed and that it is always on guard and protecting the home or business.

@jonjuengel Thank you that is my point exactly.

I
Describing the home being protected by the sheild!

Lol! I didn’t even know this was going on! :rofl:
I look at the forum, the main block of posts is missing.
The only way I found this was by clicking an Alfred Christmas add :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:
This is more like asking folks to choose one for Alfred, rather than finding the one the team chose.

I feel like a kid again :grin::grin::grin:
I dunt wanna free upgrade for a month, that stops…
Best

Je to obrázok L dom s okom.

It’s the letter “O” the house inside the eye. At the same time that Alfred does the security of your house, Alfred also does the live streaming. That’s awesome for me! Thanks to all Alfred’s team!

A mix of F and A like this

Hi Superheroes,

Thank you all for joining us at this event! We read every single comment and some of your ideas are really amazing. We also appreciate those drawings, very cool and creative! The winners will be published next week. Stay tuned to the posts!

2018 is coming to an end very soon, especially for our Australian users, less than an hour to be in 2019!

We want to wish you a happy new year and have a good time with your family & friends! :fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Sincerely,

Alfred Team