Memory how can I store recordings to another drive or cloud? is it possible?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@lovesblind33 you can download the clips and save them where ever you want but you can not set Alfred to save the videos directly to anywhere else.

Download them as files to your PC using webviewer. Using automation software on your PC, you will have it downloaded and uploaded elsewhere in no time.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Yes, you can do that! Please check out our tutorial here:

Hope it helps!

1 Like

@Lecram apparently the app you are referring to is defunked.

1 Like

I installed it recently, Its still there, follow the link and install to let me know for sure. Ricardo hasn’t mentioned anything yet either. Looks like its not de-funked if you ask me.

@pinky-free-user

@Lecram

Just brings you round in a circle back to here. Just as reported in the user reviews.

Yes, that is what Alfred was called before… Web of Cam

BABY MONITOR - LIVE STREAMING is a TOTALLY different app brother.
(Maybe I’m wrong, Going to install now on emulator… I’ll let you know)

Follow the link (If you are region specific, use a VPN and download)

YOUR RIGHT JUST INSTALLS FAKE ALFRED TO SAY INSTALL REAL ALFRED…
SORRY @pinky-free-user

1 Like

@Lecram No problems, have responded to you on Slack .
Regards

1 Like

Alternatively, you can setup a local directory that is synced to a cloud host and save your recordings there. If by “drive” you are referring to another disk partition or network mapping, you can setup a symbolic link to the local directory (note you can also use this method to get cloud redundancy for that same directory).

2 Likes

@harrisonchu88 I have given you a like because your post sounds incredibly helpful even though I haven’t a clue what it means. :thinking:

2 Likes

Thanks! Ah, sorry about that, let’s see if I can clear up some confusion:

This just refers to any number of cloud-sync software or applications that takes a folder and keeps the contents of that folder synced to an online backup source, without needing to manually trigger any backup actions. These are typically automatic and in real-time, some may be let you choose one-way or two-way sync, or have version control, etc.

To put it simply, a symbolic link (these are known as other names as well, I just can’t remember off the top of my head) is basically something that can be set up that acts as a redirect or referral from one folder location to another. The difference between this and other similar mechanics is that the program accessing and being redirected by the symlink will (in general) act as if it was directed to the destination folder to begin with. So where A goes to B and gets redirected to C, it behaves as if it went from A directly to C. When I talk about how this can be used for redundancy, it is because some of the backup or sync programs won’t allow you to set it to a custom path you may want; instead, you can just point files to output to it instead via symlink. “Local” generally refers to in-network or “intranet”, whereas on mobile devices there may be additional designations of “internal” vs “external”; external may refer to an on-board SD or USB mounted storage, which sometimes requires a developer option to be enabled or additional permissions to overwrite read/write access restrictions.

I hope that helps clarify!

2 Likes

@harrisonchu88 crystal Sir many thanks.