Low-light Camera Improvement ASAP

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: LG K4 2017
OS Version: 6.0.1
AppVersion: Latest (Feb 2017)

Can you guys push out an update ASAP where I’m able to keep flashlight on permanently? I have an LG K4 2017 in the basement, and my basement is too dark for low-light filter to be enabled by just itself. Turning on the flashlight when I’m viewing works much better as I can see more than just green dots. This should be an option since the first place. Can you please have a switch which turns on flash light permanently, as whenever I tap the flashlight button while viewing, the flashlight turns off the moment I stop viewing.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi @amdsy3d808,

Thank you for reaching out!

We’ll look into the possibility for sure. For the moment, low-light filter still need a little bit of light for it to work! Please experiment with different setups. We hope you’ll be able to make the most out of Night Vision!

Isn’t the flashlight producing a lot of heat? If you keep it on for a long time your device may be damaged. At least that’s what I believe. Am I wrong?

I have vary bad night vision on my one phone and I have issues with disconnected device that is clearly plugged in my wall and my motion sensor is being messed with and it’s really a inconvenience to my area because I have had my car stolen gang moving in next door to me from my house can you fix some of these things thank you but please help me I believe that someone is trying to kill a friend of mine that has money…please help me if you hear me

I would also like this feature. Basically, when Alfred determines that the low-light filter should automatically come on, I would like an option I can set that also automatically enables the flashlight (permanently) during that same timeframe, and of course later automatically turns off when Alfred detects that the low-light filter is no longer needed.