LG Stylo 4 Tmobile cant watch live feed but can hear

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _____invertofreal@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Camera)(Stylo 4 Tmobile version)

4. Description (Cant view live feed)

I have a Tmobile Stylo 4 and at first it would say another app is using camera. I turned camera permision off to all apps until i finaly turned the play store access of and that stopped. Now it wont allow me to view live feeds. Just a black screen with the circling. I can hear just fine and it captures events fine. I replaced an older phone that worked just fine. Moved it to back of house cause i figured the Stylo 4 better camera would be useful up front. Please help.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Here are the trouble-shooting steps you can try:

1.​ Make sure you have updated​ Alfred to the latest version​ on every device​. Alfred runs best when all devices run the same version.
2. Clear the cache and data of Alfred (How to Give Alfred a Fresh Start)
3. Turn WiFi off and back on again on the device.
4. Make sure the date and time are correct.
5. Reboot the device.
6. Launch Google on PC > log in to your account > choose My Account > Sign-in & Security > App with account access > Tap on Manage Apps > find Alfred, and choose REMOVE ACCESS.
※After disconnecting the app from google account, you will be asked to give permissions when you launch Alfred again. Grant them and you should be able to sign in.

The issue should be fixed afterward.

Let us know if this helps!