Thanks for reporting the issue!
Here are the trouble-shooting steps you can try:
1. Make sure you have updated Alfred to the latest version on every device. Alfred runs best when all devices run the same version.
2. Clear the cache and data of Alfred (How to Give Alfred a Fresh Start)
3. Turn WiFi off and back on again on the device.
4. Make sure the date and time are correct.
5. Reboot the device.
6. Launch Google on PC > log in to your account > choose My Account > Sign-in & Security > App with account access > Tap on Manage Apps > find Alfred, and choose REMOVE ACCESS.
※After disconnecting the app from google account, you will be asked to give permissions when you launch Alfred again. Grant them and you should be able to sign in.
The issue should be fixed afterward.
Let us know if this helps!