- Camera Health Check: have been getting 9001 code for a few days, updating both doesn’t fix.
- Updated Camera and Viewer, Ver 4.2.3 (Camera build 2114, ? Viewer).
- The ANNOYING Google on occasion pops up on Camera and messes up my connection. I’ve stopped it under Applications but it seems to always come back.
- I take SCREENSHOTS of videos. It had the date/time on top but now AFTER UPDATE the only way to get that is to stop the video but then it shows the ARROW and 1/4 (i.e., 1 of 4 videos), see screenshot below, that’s if it shows up.
- I updated to Premium and that’s when this all started.
- I’m really annoyed. I really wanted this to work, and I NEED it to WORK but it keeps disappointing me.
To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.
- The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): Happy Camper
- App version (You can find it on the About page): Ver 4.2.3 (Camera build 2114, ? Viewer).
- Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name): BOTH
- Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):
Here’s a screenshot but I’m not certain it’s going to show up.