Keep getting 7007 code

I keep getting 7007 with the phones I set up for my uncles house. WiFi reception was good. Software was most updated version. Everything looks good
However, every time. Within 2-3 hours, it will show 7007 camera is not online. And can never get back.

I have no problem with my account but my uncle’s account keep getting the error code

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name: Le Pro 3
OS Version:
AppVersion: most updated version

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

2 Likes

Hi @pchome13105,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Just to clarify: are you logged in to the Camera Phones in your uncle’s house with this account? Are all three Cameras Le 1 Pro’s? What type of connection are they connected to? The logs we see are peculiar, so a little more info will help us zero in on the problem.

Keep me posted!

Hi… I’m having a similar issue. It will load and load, trying to log in. When I switch roles and use data on my viewer, it works perfectly.

Help?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

You see 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. If you see a yellow circle, please tap on it to see if the Camera can be woken up. If that fails, the only way to bring it back online is regaining physical access to the device.

Please (1) tap on the wheel on the upper left on your Camera’s thumbnail (2) tap on “Camera Health Check” to see if the power supply/connection can be improved.

Also, please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera in the future. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner.

For more info about connectivity problems, please read:

Hope it helps!

Hello!

Unfortunately, I have tried multiple times to do a camera health check. I get a blank graph and ‘your camera hasn’t been connected in over 24 hours’ (even after just setting it up no more than an hour ago)

I have tapped to yellow loading circle when it has tried to log in multiple times as well to no avail.

I will try not bothering it and keeping Alfred open- but I haven’t touched it since this morning and it still isn’t working.

I have the latest app version, and I have re-installed it several times and even tried switching accounts.

I really think it’s something about the phone (LG K7) connecting to the WiFi because the camera on my viewer phone works fine, but only over data. It’s very near the WiFi box!

Help?

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out back!

Alfred requires at least TWO devices, one set as Camera and the other Viewer. For the moment, you have two Viewers. That’s why Alfred doesn’t work.

Please follow the instructions here to switch one of them to Camera, and you will be able to start watching live feed straightaway!

1 Like

Okay. You must have misunderstood.

I’m talking about that it doesn’t work via WiFi on my ONE phone (camera) while viewing with my OTHER phone (viewer). When I switched the roles, my VIEWER’s camera works fine.

I believe it has something to do with the WiFi network. Other apps like Alfred that I’ve tried are also having this issue.

Hey,

Here are the debugging steps you can try:

1. Update Alfred to the latest version on all your devices.
  2. Turn WiFi off and back on again on the Camera.
  3. Make sure the date and time are correct.
  4. Reboot the device.
  5. Reinstall Alfred and log in again.

Let us know if this helps!