Is there supposed to be sound and Mic on webviewer

Hey all,
just discovered Alfred and Im diggen it. I have it on my phone and like the sound and mic option (kids can talk to the pets while we are away) However I just brought up the web viewer at work and dont hear sound or see mic button.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

We appreciate the feedback. Two-way talk for WebViewer is something we will develop in the future. I can not give you a timeline for the moment, but will manage to look into the possibility soon. Please stay tuned and continue to support Alfred!

As for the audio issue, have you increased the system and browser volume of your PC? Try this out:

Hope it helps!

KAUÃ sjisbdksisjsjsisjsjsidhjdidjiii9hd9sjs

I am having the same issue! When I view the live stream on my phone through the app the audio works fine, but when I open the web viewer on my laptop I have no audio. Having audio on the web viewer is a must!! I work at a computer all day and it would be amazing to be able to keep a window open and listen while I am working. I can’t be alone in wanting this feature, It would definitely benefit your company to add audio to the web viewer.

Thank you,
J. Lance