iPhone Settings Impacting Connectivity

connectivity

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Camera
Device Model Name: iPhone 6
OS Version: 11.4.1
AppVersion: iOS 830

I did a complete wipe of an old iPhone 6. Alfred is the only app on the phone other than the apps that come standard with a complete reset. Are there any settings on the iphone that could impact the dreaded 7007 camera offline error. The camera worked just fine last night. The camera is set to power save mode even though it is physically plugged into a power source. I gave the camera a dedicated ip address on the router. I woke this morning to an offline error when I tried to connect to the camera so it must have disconnected overnight. The camera is mounter under an eve in a weather proof case and I have to climb up a ladder 20 feet to get to it, so physically dealing with the camera will be a pain if this is a recurring error. Are there any iPhone settings that should be configured a particular way and if so what should they be? I have a wireless AP about 20 feet from the device and the signal at the device is very strong.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi Mark,

Thank you for joining us at Alfred center and providing the detailed description of your issue!

You see your camera offline 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed. Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Also, please avoid pressing home button or power key after you set up Camera. Instead, you can tap the Lock icon on the bottom right corner. What’s more, please try Guided Access to ensure your Camera not deter by other application. You can see how here:

Hope it helps!