If you think you may catch a thief BE CALM, BE PREPARED

I am 1400 miles away from my house and two cell phones and Alfred set up. After being away for about 20 days a thief struck. I panicked. I didn’t have the phone number for the State Police ready and my mind went blank except for my neighbor’s phone number. I called her and fortunately she answered on the 2nd ring. I told her to call the state police immediately as there was a robbery in progress. She couldn’t believe it and proceeded to take her quad up to investigate with her cell phone. When she realized I was right she had no cell service and had to go home to use a land line.
The crook got away needless to say. He created a lot of damage and I probably scared him off with the built in siren and my shouting over the microphone the police are coming.

Now I ask the forum would it have been better to call the police myself and hopefully he stayed at least 10 minutes and got caught or do the siren thing. I only got a 5 second video but I saw it within seconds of the alarm going off. I really thought it was a false alarm with sunlight and when I saw the culprit my heart went to my toes. The picture quality is good and I will upload it within two days. And what about posting it on facebook to see if anyone recognizes the camouflage outfit or the ski mask or the blue latex gloves.I am flying home tomorrow and the police were amazed that I got the video with old cell phones.

Why can’t I upload a saved file downloaded from the cloud as an mp4 which is my 5 second video of the bandit??

The forum says it is unsupported…[quote=“17b96576e4efa88c6b94, post:2, topic:1614211, full:true”]
Why can’t I upload a saved file downloaded from the cloud as an mp4 which is my 5 second video of the bandit??

The forum says it is unsupported…
[/quote]

000002 000008 000011

1 Like

You to save the clip to moments then share the link.