I was added to a Trust Circle, but it isn't letting me view anything without adding a camera to my account

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): _______@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page): 2.3.0

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name): Viewer

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Could you please remove the account from Trust Circle and add it back again to see if the issue persists?

We just attempted this and it did not work. I’ve tried logging out and logging back in ads well.

Hi,

We are sorry that the issue still persists.

1. Please go to Google Hangouts:
    https://hangouts.google.com/

2. Add the Gmail Account of your partner to your contacts, and make sure you have accepted each other to be friends on both sides. The issue should be fixed afterward.

You may wonder why this would help. We use Google Hangout to build a connection in Trust Circle (just like adding someone to your FB friend list), so you can share videos with people within the same Trust Circle. We are not able to look through your messages.

We understand your concern and our team is looking for another mechanism so that we don’t have to rely on this service in the future. Your privacy and information security are always our top priorities.

We already are contacts on google hangouts. It’s our primary form of contact when we aren’t at home.

1 Like

Zrobić uchwałę o mało co nie żyją bo co miałem cię wrobić upałem małe co nie żyją bo co miałem się boisz głupiałem

Hey,

Thanks for keeping me updated. Could you please ask the owner to take a screenshot of the message he/she sees after adding your account to the Trust Circle? Also, please provide the Gmail account of the owner and the Camera name that he/she wants to share with you. We will look into it for you.

If you have a privacy concern, you can send me a direct message. Thank you!

1 Like

Elo kolega oglądanie za oglądanie :joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Not sure what you said but I like the icons

1 Like