I want to lengthen record-times to know what's happening. how do i sholud?

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

Alfred’s Motion Detection algorithm determines how long the recording is depending on the movement. In order to keep you notified as soon as something happens, the recording is kept at a length between 5 and 30 seconds. If the movement continues, it will be broken into multiple clips.

Hope this helps!

Wow the Costumer Service person answering all of our problems of the stupid 5 second recordings look like a mental retarded… learn for Manything App… a thousand times BETTER… www.manything.com

1 Like

There are definitely alternative apps available and the Devs have abandoned this forum. Looks like broken window syndrome is setting in

Continuing the discussion from I want to lengthen record-times to know what's happening. how do i sholud?:

Before creating a new topic here, please make sure to try the Search feature to find related topics.

If you need help solving an issue with the app, check out our FAQs or report the issue here.

If you need suggestions from other Alfred users, you can leave the details below.

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred Camera: