I upgraded, but alfred is not recording beyond 30 sec, like the 190 sec advertised?

recording

It would be really helpful if you’d provide the following information so our engineer colleagues can identify and solve your problem sooner.

Which device has the problem? Viewer or Camera
Device Model Name:
OS Version:
AppVersion:

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

@thecuratior Alfred will only record for the duration necessary, if there is no movement after the 30secs the recording will stop, if there is still motion after the 30secs that Alfred Isn’t recording on your premium account then please confirm that is the case and one of the Alfred team should respond to you.
Regards

If that is true that why do some clips only last 5 seconds, and other as long as 120 seconds with no new motion detected?
I’d like for all clips to be a regular length, because often, a clip will catch some motion and then, only last 5 seconds, cutting off important footage, and other times, a local cat will trigger motion and then leave the screen, but Alfred continues recording or a long time anyway.

How can I make all my clips equal time?

@ricardo should be able to help you further.

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue!

Would you be able to send us a link to a Motion Event or even a photo of what you see on the Viewer? That way, we can give you more specific advice.

In the meantime, experimenting with different setups could make a big difference.

Keep us posted!