I keep getting Error 7007

connectivity

I am getting the error code 7007. The moment I came out of town. I got the phone switched off and on the app switched off and on WiFi off and on everything seems to be working fine but I am not getting the feed on my viewer phone. PL help I have been using the app since last 7-8 months but this type of prob I am experiencing for the first time. Help.

Hi @pokerndasmoker,

Thank you for reaching out!

Has the issue persisted? Does it happen sometimes and then go away by itself?

Please keep me posted! I don’t think I spotted a systematic issue from the connection logs.

Hi @789andy789,

Thank you for reaching out to Alfred!

It seems like both of your Cameras went offline yesterday. Did you change your password? Could something happen to your home WiFi? You might have to wait until you regain access to the devices to find out what happened.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

PL tell me how to resolve this from the present location. Do I need to reinstall Alfred in my home mob phones? I have not changed the password and the person at home says they are connected to the WiFi and it shows reconnecting but doesn’t connect.

Hi @789andy789,

If there is someone who has access to the Cameras, here is what the person needs to do:

1. Your GT-P3113 has the wrong time setting. Please correct it.

2. Log out of both Cameras by tapping the menu (bottom right corner), choosing Account, confirming you want to log out and then log back in again.

Let me know if this helps!

My phone turned off days after my travels thru the U.S. they worked great when I was in town . Now I get code 7007 and cameras are sleeping. I downloaded all updates. A week ago…
Very unhappy customer

Hi @lockwoodconcrete,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are sorry to hear what you’ve experienced. You see 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed.

If you see a yellow circle, please tap on it to see if the Camera can be woken up. If that fails, the only way to bring it back online is regaining physical access to the device.

Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

Hope it helps!

Witam mam ten sam problem od trzech dni…a mianowicie pokazuje mi komunikat 7007
Mam podgląd na drugą kamerę a na tą o której mowa trzeci dzień nie mogę się połączyć…proszę o pomoc

Hello I too have the same issue. Rickyumi@gmail
Would you please check my log.
I have the phone also set to, when I reboot that the Alfred program starts automatically.

For the next version of Alfred, I wish it had a feature to remotely make it reboot

Oops! This was ment for Sunny

Hello I too have the same issue. Rickyumi@gmail
Would you please check my log.
I have the phone also set to, when I reboot that the Alfred program starts automatically.

For the next version of Alfred, I wish it had a feature to remotely make it reboot

And also the issue 5016

I always get 7007 camera error offline when using the web on my computer, but when I use smartphone as viewer, there is no problem there, is there something wrong with my computer, even I have reinstalled my computer, but still so, help me

Hi @rickyumi,

We take a look at the logs. Please try to update your Google Play Service on the Camera Phone to the latest version. You see 7007 when your Camera has been powered down, disconnected, logged out, or simply crashed.

Please run a quick Camera Health Check to see if the power supply/connection can be improved:

In the meantime, there are some rebooting apps on the market. You can use the application to make Alfred resume his duty. Please check out more information here:

Hope it helps!

Hi @app62077,

The issue seems more related to Alfred’s server and we are looking for the solution now. Please stay tuned!

Can you recommend a few android remote rebooting apps.

Thx

@glutekma I’ve been looking into this myself the most popular one seems to be TeamViewer for remote purposes but I’ve yet to try it out but then it’s another app running in the background which might not suit older devices but then needs must.