I cant connect my google assistant to alfred camera

To better identify the issue, please fill out the form below so we can give you more specific advice accordingly.

1. The Gmail account you use to sign in to Alfred (Optional): __enriqueoliver12

_____@gmail.com

2. App version (You can find it on the About page):

3. Which device has the problem (Viewer or Camera name):

4. Description (Any screenshot or video would be very helpful):

Build your FREE home security system by downloading Alfred:

Hi,

Thanks for visiting Alfred Center!

Please check out the instructions here to set up the device.

If you still cannot set up Google Assistant, please provide a screenshot of what you see on the device. Thanks!

After changing my language to English, the button finaly appears, but when I click it, I get: “failed to generate authorization code”
Please help…

Here is the screenshot:

After changing my language to English, the button finaly appears, but when I click it, I get: “failed to generate authorization code”
My acount: jurijavsenak@gmail.com
Phone model no.: Samsung SM-J730F
Android version: 9
App version 5.3.0 (build 2298)

Please help…

Here is the screenshot:

I am having the same problem! I cannot get the code.

And I’m waiting for three days now, no answer from alfred team… I think I’ll uninstall and search for a better app…

I have the same issue

I tried again today and U finally was able to get a code. However, I still cannot set it up. When enter the code, I get following message: “The service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.”

1 Like

I had the same problem but after uninstalling and rebooting my phone, then trying to link again the app successfully generated a code and my Google Home devices are now talking to Alfred again.

Alfred had been working with Google for many months without any problems until a few weeks ago.

I have the same issue

I am also having the exact same issue

Did it finally work? Or did you find a better app? I’m also curious to know of any monitor app that works with google home.