I can’t watch video. What’s wrong?

video

Hi again. Im so sorry to bother you but this is literally my last resort on giving me my life back when i could focus and relax. Without a suspect or even clue as to who could of attacked me in my sleep and leave me for dead for my own son to find me needs to be caught and i need to know to continue on in life. Its really difficult to do anything being as frightened as i am with every move i make. I accidentally gave you the wrong date! The date the incident took place was may.13th NOT the 14th. I can see on the main pucture of that device of my room right before i was attacked. Also the time on it too says approx 6:15pm so anytime around there. Im asking you from the bottom of my heart to PLEASE look into this date. I know my cam was on. Thank you with every bit of me for helping me.

Angela

The camer stopped sendingme the notifications and now i cannot watch any videos

Hi @tequipmentnj,

Our apologies. Our servers were temporarily overloaded earlier. The problem has been addressed, and everything should be back to normal now. Would you please check again and let us know if that’s the case?

Thanks in advance!

Ever since the 7-24 update, I haven’t been able to view through my iPhone. I can view fine on the web. I haven’t updated my iPad so I can still view from it. What happened? Guided Access did not work. It seems like an issue with the update since I’m able to view on the web and with my iPad.

Hi @cforce22,

Thank you for reaching out!

It seems like you use T-Mobile 4G LTE on your Viewer Phone. We have been having issues with this specific network and iOS devices. Live feed simply doesn’t go through when you have an iOS devices running 10.3 and up.

We are really sorry for the inconvenience. We are dedicated to finding a way around this, but it will take time.

In the meantime, would you be able to monitor from the WebViewer or try to connect your Viewer to a different network?